Fat or thin, a queen is a queen! Fuller bust can be both a blessing and a curse. Women with large breasts feel discomfort and self-consciousness. Firstly, remember many women dream of lusturious fuller breasts. In the era of breast augmentation surgery, you should be proud to have a naturally fuller breast! Yes, we do agree there are also quite a few disadvantages of having a fuller bust, like unwanted attention and not being able to wear certain clothing, there are a few demerits of having large breasts. Worry not! Here are some tips to make breasts look smaller without any surgeries.
Tips on How to Make Your Boobs Look Smaller Wear the Right Bra
Bras play a vital role in creating an illusion of smaller or larger breasts. So, choose the right bra type and size.
- For some clothing, you want your breasts to look smaller and for that clothing, you can use a minimizer bra. A minimizer bra minimises the size of your breasts up to 2 inches and creates an illusion of smaller breasts. Minimizer bras are indeed the best bra designed to make your breast look smaller!
- Avoid padded bra – Padded bras give extra volume to your breasts. So, choose bras that have light padding.
- Wearing a smaller cup size will make your breasts look bigger. Wrong size bras also create many consequences like shoulder strap digging and neck pain for busty women.
- Invest in bras that provide complete support and coverage and avoid push-up bras. Full coverage bras help to flatten your breasts up to some extent.
- A sports bra works well in creating an illusion of smaller breasts. Sports bras squish the breasts and visually reduce their appearance. Sports bra also provides comfort, support and style. Depending on your workout activity or bust shape, you can choose the compression levels.
- Many women wear small size bras believing that will make their breasts look smaller. This is absolutely wrong! Wearing small size bras will cause bulges and spillage and make your breasts look even bigger.
Clothing Tips on How to Make Bust Look Smaller?
Hope your question on ‘How can I make my breasts look smaller?’ figured! Now let’s dive into clothing tips on how to reduce breast size.
- Avoid Tight-Fitting Clothes. Tight-fitting clothes will enhance your structure and will make your breasts look bigger. So wear loose-fitting clothes as much as possible.
- Prefer V-necks and scoop necks as they work well for large bust women. And, also avoid high neckline clothing. High neckline clothing makes your breasts appear bigger.
- Opt for darker colour clothing. You might have heard that darker colour clothing will make you look slim. The same applies here, darker colour clothing will create visually smaller breasts.
- Remember! You can’t make drastic changes just from the dressing. If you are not happy with your fuller breasts, focus on exercise, diet and change to a healthy lifestyle
We hope you find our tips on how to reduce bust type instantly were helpful! But don’t forget to love yourself; slay just as you are. Trust us, you’re beautiful, and you’re loved :)