Our body shape and size are constantly changing, and what may have fit you perfectly a year ago won’t fit you today. Agree? That’s why it’s essential to reevaluate your bra size periodically. Wondering how often to recheck the bra size? While this question might seem simple to you, determining the ideal time period for rechecking your bra size is crucial for both support and comfort. So, get started to know the bra fitting timeframe and find the perfect bra size.
How Often Should You Recheck Your Bra Size?
The ideal bra size examination interval is nearly 6–12 months. This is due to the changes that occur in our body over time due to weight fluctuations, hormonal changesfit guide Bra size check, ageing, and more. Let me tell you the reasons in detail.
- Pregnancy: It is a common fact that your body and breast shape will change during pregnancy. So, the bra size changes.
- Breastfeeding: The size of the breasts becomes larger due to the feeding of a newborn.
- Weight gain and loss: A significant weight gain or loss may necessitate rechecking your bra size sooner.
- Fit changes: It is important to recheck your bra size if you experience any changes or feel discomfort in the fit.
- Surgery: If you have undergone any surgery, your breast size will increase or decrease based on the medication.
Hence, determining bra size regularly will ensure optimal comfort, support, and overall breast health.
How Often Should You Replace Your Bra?
The frequency of changing bras varies depending on various factors, like the level of activity and the quality of the bra. If you experience any discomfort, stretch, or lose shape, you can remeasure and change the bra.
A Perfect Bra Fitting Guide
- When it comes to the perfect fit, the band size, circumference around the rib cage, and bust play a major role.
- To determine the right size, measure the circumference just below the bust.
- Then, measure your bust size to the fullest part, and you can get the cup size by taking the difference between the measurement of the band and bust.
- Thus, the perfectly fitted bra will save you from discomfort and give support to your breasts.
- To know your exact bra size, make use of our bra size calculator.
Ladies, Over to you!
So, I hope you are now clear on the bra size reevaluation timing. Also, wearing the right size bra will make you feel comfortable and enhance your overall appearance. Looking for a one-stop destination to buy the perfect bra for all occasions? Then, explore our page for more of the latest collections.
Get ready to empower you inside and out!