Bura na mano holi hai!
Lingerie Tips for Holi 2022
Holi is a celebration of love and happiness. It is one of the most-anticipated Indian festivals, which celebrates the arrival of the spring season. Many of us give much importance to skincare, haircare, and clothing during the festivities. But what about lingerie? Remember, lingerie is the foundation of any outfit. It can make or break your look. Worried about how to choose the right lingerie for Holi? Worry not. Shyaway has got your back. Here are some of the lingerie styling tips for Holi 2022
Lingerie Hacks for Holi 2022
These tips will help you to flaunt your Holi look flawlessly.
1. Festival of Colours
For years, the white kurta-salwar kameez has been the traditional outfit donned by women during Holi. Many women wear white bras, thinking it will go well with their white outfits. But in reality, it is not. In fact, it may lead to wardrobe malfunctions when they are drenched in water colors. So, avoid wearing white or any dark-coloured bras and opt for nude-coloured bras. Nude bras are the best choice to be worn under white outfits. It will be your safest bet, regardless of your Holi dress code.
2. Features to Be Considered
Keep these things in mind while styling for Holi-
- Get your hands on a seamless panty and a seamless bra for a smooth finish.
- Opt for a lightly-padded bra. Even if you get completely wet, you need not worry about nipple show.
- Can you imagine yourself in a wet synthetic bra? We know how suffocating it feels. So we advise you to get your hands on cotton bras. Cotton is not just a comfortable and light-weight fabric but also a good absorber of liquid.
Remember these tips to enjoy a happy and carefree Holi
- Avoid white lingerie.
- Wear old nude cotton bras. Even if you get bombarded with colours, you don’t have to worry about it.
- Avoid unpadded bras
- Don’t miss wearing camisoles.
Let your life be as colourful as the colours of Holi. Enjoy the festival of colours to the fullest without worrying about the strains. If your lingerie gets stained after fun-filled Holi celebrations, click here to discover tips to remove Holi colours from lingerie.