What is a side support bra, and who needs one?
As its name implies, a side support bra gives lift and additional support, hides underarm spillage, and centres breasts that are wide apart. A side support bra is the best choice for women who have heavy breasts, wide breasts, or underarm breast bulges. Full coverage side support bras are the best bras for heavy breasts because they reduce breast swinging and side spillage. You might be wondering what a side support bra is for. Read along to learn the benefits of good support bras.
Importance of Full Coverage Side Support Bra
- Your breasts receive a ton of support from them, and side breast spillage is avoided. In addition to making your breasts uncomfortable, the side spillage would ruin your appearance and sense of style. A side support bra neatly tucks your side breasts for a neat appearance.
- As they typically have broader shoulder straps that would raise and position the breasts in the proper location, side support bras prevent your breasts from swinging. The most crucial component of a side support bra is full coverage cups, which are typically preferred by women with larger breasts. In addition, they function as minimizer bras, avoid cleavage, and stop back and shoulder strain.
- One of the primary functions of a side support bra is to centre your breasts and bring your side breasts together. This not only gives your breasts a decent shape and look but also makes it easier for you to swing your arms without your breasts getting in the way.
Types of Side Support Bras
A bra can include side supports in a variety of ways. The different types of side support in bras are listed below.
1. Enhanced side support panels
This is a type where the two sides of the cup will be strengthened to provide side support.
2. Inner side support bras
This is where the side support is placed, hidden inside the cup to provide a seamless finish.
3. Inner circular support slings
This style provides both side support and coverage, as well as an overall lift, to your breasts.
4. Side support attached with straps
In order to cover, lift, and centre the breasts, the side supports and straps are connected together.
Full Coverage Side support bras top picks!
Lavender non-padded everyday bra
This is one of Shyaway’s best sellers. This lavender, non-padded side support bra is an everyday bra with conjoined straps for lifting and centering the breasts. It has double-layered seamed cups that ensure nipple coverage. This bra has back-adjustable straps and is a wire-free wonder.
If you are not comfortable wearing a non-padded bra, you can go for a soft cup bra.
Red magic shaper bra
This one is on the list of Shyaway’s most searched bras. This red magic shaper has integrated side support panels. It has a fully moulded cup that gives your breasts the perfect shape. It also has a cute bow embellishment in the center.
Rose wire-free support bra
This elegant everyday support bra has encircled seams to prevent sagging. It is a full cup bra that provides no cleavage, has a back closure, and is non-wired.
Grey Hi support minimiser bra
This is Shyaway’s best-seller of the year. This high-support bra offers minimizer and side support functions. As the name suggests, it provides high comfort and full coverage for your breasts.
Green side encircled Hi support bra
It is a seamless, high-support, comfortable bra with side support. It’s a non-padded, full-coverage bra with side support and fully adjustable straps.