Breast sagging, one of the worst parts that every woman faces starting from the age of 20 to 40. When you reach a certain age it’s normal for every woman to notice their assets start drooping downwards. But, what to do if you are facing breast sagging in your early twenties? You will find ways to prevent them from sagging. Before you try to prevent your breast from sagging get to know about the saggy breast meaning. Here’s what you need to know about breast sagging like its causes, remedy for saggy breast, and how to fix saggy breast.
Causes of Breast Sagging
One can’t expect a sagging breast at a specific age. Nowadays, women in their twenties have saggy breasts, and women in their forties can still have perky breasts. It’s all because your breast has to face a lot of factors rather than aging. Many things can influence a woman’s body. Here we have enlisted the causes of breast sagging.
- BMI (Body Mass Index): Women who tend to have higher BMI will have a larger bust than women with lower BMI.
- Weight gain or Weight loss: gaining weight and losing weight will have a drastic effect on the shape of your bust. It can either shrink or stretch the skin surrounding your bust.
- Genetics: Heredity and genes that you receive from your parents play an important role in the size and shape of your breast.
- Smoking: Smoking causes elasticity in the skin. If you have a habit of smoking then you will face breast sagging.
- Wrong Fit: Even wearing a wrong fitted bra can also lead to sagging breasts.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy also has its part in sagging breasts. More children, more elasticity in your breast tissue.
- Improper Exercise: If your breast doesn’t have proper support during exercise then it can lead to sagging breast.
- Age: At some particular age, all women will face sagging breasts which is just a normal part of every woman’s life as they cross paths during their menopause period.
How to Avoid Sagging Breast?
Looking for ways to fix your sagging breasts? You might have thought that plastic surgery is the only option to fix your saggy breasts, but there are other ways too. Regardless of common misconceptions, there are some possible ways to prevent and improve saggy breasts.
- Manage your weight: Don’t lose or gain weight unnecessarily. This can help you to have a firmer breast and also prevent your breast from sagging.
- Wear a well-fitting bra: Wearing the wrong band size can also lead to sagging breasts. Opt for a bra that is comfortable and fits you correctly.
- Proper Workout: Try a pectoral muscle workout. This type of workout focuses mainly on muscles that are underneath your breast tissue.
- Quit smoking: Smoking not only damages your breast ligaments but also causes various health issues.
Best Bras for Sagging Breasts
Rather than opting for plastic surgery and other treatments you can simply choose a bra that is suitable for breast sagging. Wearing a suitable bra can help you to prevent your bust from drooping downwards and also provides proper support.
You might think that sleeping without a bra can cause sagging breasts. As mentioned above, breast sagging happens for many reasons. Breast sagging occurs by wearing a bra or not, but these are not the factors that you need to worry about. Regardless of the above-mentioned tips, there are so many possible ways to improve your breast firmness.