“Breastfeeding doesn’t cause the breast to sag”.
Have you spotted Barbie dolls with perky chest making them look curved in stylish outfits?
That is how your boobs should be but when you feel your breasts are drooping, this means your breasts are sagging. You might have noticed lower hanging breasts of your grandmother, mother,and other women around you, these are few easy examples I can point you for sagging breasts.
As you get aged, you couldn’t escape from this worry how a woman’s breast should be shaped. Prevention of breast sagging is much easier than treating the problem. This is because even the correction bras may not be able to do justice for sagging breasts. Remember, the best sagging bras can only lift your boobs giving them an uplifting appearance.
Why your boobs get saggy?
A common misconception among women is your breasts sag as you age, but the causes are a bit more diverse. Of course, age plays important roles for many women to sag their breasts but there are many other reasons sagging occur at a young age.
- Weight fluctuation – It’s not only putting on weight, even if you lose weight due to dietary habits and pregnancy, your breasts may start drooping.
- Exercising without proper support – When a woman jogs or engage in vigorous exercise, your breasts move vertically and horizontally. If not wearing a properly fitted sports bra, breasts will stretch moving freely which would further lead to sagging.
- Aging – After all, your boobs don’t have muscles of their own to hold up, so when you get older the ligaments stretch, losing elasticity. Further, your boobs will lose the underlying support system of fat and tissue.
Which are the ideal bra styles for sagging breasts?
- Pick up a bra with more than 3 hooks for extra strength.
- Prefer buying soft cup bras with seams to get the perfect shape and minimized look.
- Avoid buying single layered bras with a molded cup, as they may not provide sufficient support.
- There are soft cup bras with underwire available that could provide a great fit and full support to sagging breasts.
Best bra for droopy breasts
- Push-up Bra
The lift push-up style bra is a best friend of sagging boobs. You may pick up light padding to give shape and fullness without making your boobs pointy. Make sure you buy a push-up style bra made of high -quality material. Even though the style is considered to be one of the best bras for lift, they may not be appropriate for daily wear.
2. Full Cup Bra
Woman with bigger and sagging bust should opt for full coverage bra. It will cover an entire area of your bust and gives excellent support. The bra lifts your sagging breasts slightly and the molded cups will give shape to your boobs.
3. Full Coverage Unlined Bra
When looking at the best bras available for sagging breasts currently available in the market, there is full coverage unlined bra available designed for all-day comfort. It pushes and lifts your bust away from your stomach, making you look slimmer. They lay flush under outfits and they come in plenty of colors.
4. Plunge Bra
A plunge bra provides great support to sagged breasts. If planning to wear deep necklines for any occasion, you must pair the apparel with the plunge bra. The shape of the cup pushes boobs up, giving them shape as together. The style plays an important role in supporting your busts.
5. Underwire Bra
An underwire bra helps to lift and support your breasts making your boobs look fuller in shape. To get the right support, choose the right type of underwire bra. The bra type is best for sagging busts.
A robust lifestyle, for sure is key to everything, maintaining the youthful appearance of your busts. Remember, worn-out innerwear can lead to saggy boobs. Intimate wear is not created to get stingy for. Instead of spending on a couple of terrific innerwear invest in a bra that supports your busts properly.